Saturday, January 16, 2010

Goal

Jacob 4:6
Wherefore, we search the prophets,  (I am searching and noting my searching on this blog)
and we have many revelations (I have these daily, about daily life... my husband, my children, my needs and my callings)
and the spirit of prophecy; (I have a tiny bit of this)
and having all these witnesses we obtain a hope, (I have obtained this hope.)
and our faith becometh unshaken, (It is almost there!)
insomuch that we truly can command in the name of Jesus and the very trees obey us, (Perhaps I can command some trees soon.)
or the mountains, or the waves of the sea.

Nevertheless, the Lord God showeth us our weakness that we may know that it is by his grace, and his great condescensions unto the children of men, that we have power to do these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment