Friday, January 28, 2011

Imprudent Definition - - Things Learned while reading "The Hound of the Baskervilles" - Sherlock Holmes

Imprudent | Define Imprudent at Dictionary.com: "–adjective
not prudent; lacking discretion; incautious; rash."

Holmes cast a swift glance of triumph at me. "Oh, he mentioned his name, did he? That was imprudent.



"You have always kept together, I presume?"
"Except yesterday afternoon. I usually give up one day to pure amusement when I come to town, so I spent it at the Museum of the College of Surgeons."
"And I went to look at the folk in the park," said Baskerville.
"But we had no trouble of any kind."
"It was imprudent, all the same," said Holmes, shaking his head and looking very grave. "I beg, Sir Henry, that you will not go about alone.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment